Middleware Enterprise Organizer
Source , Automation and Monitoring for your Middleware environment
How does it work?
Source your middleware environment - firewall, message broker, queues, applications, requests
Connect the environment
You can connect different products and environments - LDAP, Linux, Windows, IBM MQ, IBM Aplication Server, IBM IIB, Ansible, HPSM and many others
Continuous integration and development of Your environment
We are creating different modules regularly
Using MidlEO , You can focus on development of new products, You dont need to backup the environment, when you have the source in your hands
Midleo is using uniform method of access to multiple databases
- FreeTDS / Microsoft SQL Server / Sybase
- Firebird/Interbase 6
- IBM DB2
- IBM Informix Dynamic Server
- MySQL 3.x/4.x/5.x
- Oracle Call Interface
- ODBC v3 (IBM DB2, unixODBC and win32 ODBC)
- SQLite 3 and SQLite 2
You want to change Your database ?
With MidlEO , migration is easy. With few clicks, all Your data can be saved and imported in the new one.
To install MidlEO, You need:
- licensed distribution
- Web Server - IIS, Nginx, Apache, Cloud server
- Firewall access - from web server to the database, from web server to each of your servers that you want to configure to select the desired Database and run - install